- @FredWilson We need to work on a consistent definition of buzzwords like Ã¢â‚¬ËœHyperLocalÃ¢â‚¬â„¢. NYC, pop. 8.2m, isnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t hyperlocal. Tribeca may be. #
- Are the #NYTimes and #Gawker being harsh on Marissa Mayer? Discuss: http://tr.im/gVZX #
- @mathewi No worries. 🙂 in reply to mathewi #
- Why is Twitter popular? Because itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s popular, of course! #
- PepsiÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s new logo is their equivalent of Ã¢â‚¬Å“New CokeÃ¢â‚¬Â. Gets people re-engaged with the brand, cheaper than new flavor. http://tr.im/gXgZ #
Powered by Twitter Tools.